CAN EECCA have a weekly Russian news digest and a fortnightly English newsletter. We send the most relevant climate news to our subscribers, network members, climate publications, media organizations, and society. We want to improve newsletter coverage and increase the number of our subscribers.
- Improve the reliability and stability of newsletter/digest distribution, minimizing the problem of delivery and loss of messages.
- Expanding the functionality of the newsletter/digest, providing new features and tools for subscribers.
- Expansion and coverage of subscribers.
- Improving the mechanisms for subscribing and unsubscribing from the mailing list.
- To analyze opens, clicks, and conversions for each news digest. To identify the most successful topics, offers, and types of content that capture subscribers’ attention and generate results.
- To estimate the frequency of news digests and determine the optimal ratio between the number of letters and the frequency of sending.
- Develop a strategy to improve the content and increase coverage with existing tools, Sendpulse, Website, and social media pages.
Terms of the analysis:
August 1-31, 2023
Main Outcome Document: Strategic Analysis and Concrete Steps to Improve Digests
Please send your CVs and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2023